The long-awaited holiday is finally here, and you're probably looking forward to a relaxing soak in the hotel bathtub. We have a variety of bath goodies, and it can be quite confusing to know which one you want. However, each has its own benefits, and they complement each other to give you the best soothing soaking experience. In this post, we will talk about 3 of them:
First of all,
1. Bath Bombs
Bath Bombs are made with Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Essential Oils and other skin-loving goodies, that once placed in the waters, will fizz and dissolve into colours, releasing aromatic scents and wrapping your skin with their moisturizing properties.
The benefits of soaking with Bath Bombs are aplenty, and these are some of the benefits we loved most:
- Moisturize the skin: The essential oils and other moisturizing ingredients in bath bombs can help to hydrate the skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth.
- Relieve stress: The relaxing scent of essential oils can help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Detoxify the skin: The sodium bicarbonate in bath bombs can help to remove toxins from the skin.
- Exfoliate the skin: The citric acid in bath bombs can help to gently exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cell
And most important of all, the fizzing action can be so mesmerizing to watch they just take the stress away! Now I also know why my nephew is always excited to bathe :D
BATH BOMBS DON'T PRODUCE BUBBLES! I have to emphasize this because this is a very common misconception. It is partly because there are many misleading product names from other sellers, that claimed that they have a Bubble Bath Bomb. As such, let me clarify this in the following introduction:
We currently only have one option for bubble bath. This is because bubble bath was designed to create bubbles, and only bubbles. It is often used together with bath bombs or bath salts. As such, the amount of color and scent is kept to a minimum so that it can be used with every other product without causing a clash of scents.
To activate bubbles, regardless of where you buy your bubble bath from, it has to be added at the start, in a dry tub, and activated with high water pressure. If you fill your tub with water and then add the bubble bath, no bubbles will form and you will only end up with soapy water.
Now that you understand how bubbles are formed, let's clarify what bubble bath bombs are. Essentially, they are strongly scented, colored bubble baths in solid form that fizz when they come into contact with water. However, I don't think they will produce bath art or fizz around in the tub, as they will need to be added at the start, in a dry tub as well.
3. Bath Salts
In my opinion, Bath Salts are often underrated because unlike Bath Bombs with their fancy colours and fizzing reactions, Bath Salts' effects can't be seen with the naked eye. However, they boast several health benefits that are great not just for your body, but your mind too.
Bath Bomb Fling's Bath Salts are crafted with 3 main ingredients - Epsom Salt, Himalayan Pink Salts and Essential Oils. For this post, I will just focus on Epsom Salt.
If you are like me, who depended a lot on Salon Pas to soothe those muscle aches, then you will come to love Epsom Salts too. Just a dose of Epsom Salt can bring about their therapeutic effects and I love them because they:
- Relax muscles: Epsom salt is a natural muscle relaxant. It can help to relieve muscle pain and soreness, especially after a workout.
- Improve sleep: Epsom salt can help to improve sleep quality. It can help to promote relaxation and reduce stress, both of which can contribute to better sleep.
- Detoxify the body: Epsom salt can help to detoxify the body by drawing out toxins through the skin.
- Reduce inflammation: Epsom salt can help to reduce inflammation in the body. This can be beneficial for people with conditions such as arthritis, muscle pain, and headaches.
So yep! These are the 3 main products we have for you to bring into your bathroom and make your soaks extra relaxing, extra beneficial.
In case you are still confused, here's a summary!
Thanks for reading and soak-away!