Essential oils have the potential to create relaxing, uplifting or even an inspirational sense that can propel us to achieve our daily goals. We often don’t realize it, but our sense of smell does more than just detect aromas. Different smells have the ability to induce different physiological responses. This is turn leads to the evocation of different emotions which ultimately impacts our behaviour. For instance, diffusing a calming Lavender Oil during Yoga practice promotes a sense of peace and tranquility; diffusing Peppermint or Teatree Oil increases mental alertness and helps you stay invigorated during your work.
Pairing an appropriate essential oil for the occasion elevates your experience - bringing it to a whole new level like never before.
Method of Use
- Add 3-5 drops into aroma diffusers, humidifiers or air revitalizers
- Mix 5-10 drops with 100ml of water for room/toilet sprays
For Topical Usage
Our water-soluble essential oils are safe for topical usage on areas like the neck, arm and legs. However, do take note of the following:
- Like anything else you put on your skin, we would recommend you to conduct a skin test on a small area and see how your skin responds. Do consult your doctor if you are prone to skin allergies as well.
- Young children (6 and below) may be more sensitive to essential oils. Don’t use essential oils on a baby unless your pediatrician says it’s OK.
- While some essential oils may provide therapeutic benefits that can reduce common pregnancy ailments and calm your nerves, there are some essential oils that you should avoid just to be safe: Avoid Cinnamon, Clary Sage and Rosemary,
- Don't overuse. More of a good thing is not always good. An essential oil can cause a bad reaction if you use too much or use it too often. That’s true even if you’re not allergic or unusually sensitive to them.
These are the same essential oils we use for our bath bombs as well. Choose from the wide range below, or try out our 4 special blends:
- Silent Night (Blend of Lavender and Chamomile): Apply 1-2 drops on the back of your neck / Add 3-5 drops to your diffuser to gently set the mood for a good night's snooze
- Bugs Away! (Blend of Citronella and Peppermint): Apply 3-5 drops on arms and legs before heading out so bugs and mozzies will leave you alone
- Morning Refresher (Blend of Lemon and Peppermint): Start your day feeling afresh by applying 1-2 drops on your wrists and inhaling the scent. You can also fight the after-lunch-zzz-monster too!
- Headache Relief (Blend of Lavender, Rosemary and Peppermint): Feeling stressed out from your boss's nagging or never-ending assignments? Apply 1-2 drops on your temple for gentle relief or apply them on your wrist and inhale the scent
At Bath Bomb Flings, our Essential Oils are derived from botanical extracts and contains no harmful chemicals.